We are open for business
Due to the ongoing health crisis around COVID-19 We are providing a mixture of Face to Face and Telehealth/Online Consultations.
If you feel you need a hands on/Face to Face Consultation then please contact us or Book Online
However for your safety and convenience we are providing an Online Consultation service. All you need is a Smart Phone or a laptop/PC with a camera. Its as simple as that. Book Online
Face to Face Consultations
If you require a face to face consultation we have implemented the below to ensure your safety
- For the Oranmore and Athenry Clinics you must stay in your car and we will call you when we are ready to take you in for the appointment
- For the Galway Clinic please follow the instructions as guided by the Reception staff
- Essential to wear a face mask at all times when entering the building
- Essential to hand sanitise as you enter the building and leave the building
- Where possible we ask you to try to have been to the Toilet before arriving
- Documentation will be sent to you via email including COVID Screen Questionnaire and Registration forms, where appropriate
- We have increased treatment times to allow for best possible service and also to allow for cleaning prior to, and after each appointment
Online Consultations Service
If you have an issue that has been ongoing and you are finding it difficult to get out of the house, or not keen on going to one of our clinics due to the COVID-19 crisis, we can provide a reasonably accurate diagnosis and treatment plan for most cases via specific questioning.
How is this service provided
We have many years of experience questioning and listening to patients and using our comprehensive knowledge of human anatomy and combining that with an accurate array of questions, we can formulate a diagnosis and a treatment plan which can be set up within minutes.
- Ability to talk face to face and provided with a video based home exercise programme
- Easily accessible with a webcam or smartphone and wifi/data usage
In order to prepare for your Online Consultation please read the following points:
- Please Pay in advance for the consultation, we will contact you with regard to this
- Please download Zoom to your device . You can dowload it here https://zoom.us/
- Wear appropriate clothing for the consultation. (Shorts for leg or back injuries, Vest top for neck or back injuries)
- Log into your Salaso Exercise account. This will be sent to you before your appointment, provided you have a valid email address.
- Set your device up in a room where you can be seen perform different Range of Motion movements and testing where appropriate
- Have a pillow, theraband, sliotar/tennis ball to hand and a drink of water.