New Clinic In Oranmore
We are delighted to announce that we are expanding Galway Bay Physio to open a new clinic in Oranmore. The new clinic will be based in the modern Arlington House Medical Centre. You can book your appointment online here.
Appointment times to suit each client’s needs can be arranged with flexible working hours from Monday-Saturday. You can contact us by phone on 091-569706. Alternatively you can email us here to arrange an appointment.
Our goal at Galway Bay Physiotherapy, Oranmore is simply to provide the most effective physiotherapy treatment for each person to ensure their expectations are exceeded and the best possible outcomes are achieved. We aim to be the best and most respected provider of physiotherapy services in the local area by improving every client’s health and well-being through our expert services. Our philosophy is to treat any current issues our clients present to us with, establish the underlying cause of the issue and formulate a plan to help fully resolve the issue and prevent any recurrences. We do this by:
- Providing a thorough hands-on approach
- Managing each client with treatments that are specific to their needs and designing individually tailored rehabilitation programmes
- Ensuring each patient understands their problem fully and the steps that can be taken to cure it and more importantly prevent it from recurring through advice and home management
- Resolving each condition in a timely and cost effective manner
- Providing 20% discounts for Students, OAP’s, Medical Card Holders and affiliated club members
Galway Bay Physiotherapy was set up and is run by Galway native Ciaran Coyle and services are provided by Maria Farrell and Ciaran himself. All of our physiotherapists are members of the ISCP, are university trained with international experience and have undertaken a range of extensive post graduate training. The company operates from clinics in Athenry, on the Dock Road in Galway and our latest site is conveniently located in the newly renovated, state of the art Arlington House GP centre. It is based just outside Oranmore on the old Dublin Road roundabout across from the Oranmore GAA pitch and community centre.
Galway Bay Physiotherapy and its sole physiotherapist Colin Thornton have established strong links with various local sports clubs and organisations built over the years and also have established strong links and acquaintances with local and national GP’s, consultants and surgeons even prior to setting up at this facility.
We treat everything from back pain to neck pain, whiplash injuries, disc and sciatica issues, foot pain, sports injuries and chronic long term conditions. Services provided are up to date research based interventions that include:
- Detailed Physiotherapy Assessment & Treatment plans delivered to each client along with videos of any stretches/exercises shown during your session
- Dry Needling
- Kinesio Taping & Rocktaping
- Sports Therapy
- Post Surgical Rehabilitation
- Orthotic Assessment & Prescription
- Injury Prevention
- Clinical Pilates
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Provide Presentations & courses to clubs, businesses and other health professionals
- Home Visits
- Membership programme offering clubs and societies reduced rat